Sunday, October 17, 2010

Returning the the Blogger World

I return. I have felt guilty for not recording all the amazing things that I have experienced over the last year, and though no one really reads this blog besides my sister Jenny, I thought it might relieve some of the guilt just to get it out there.
This is a new school year! We are about 6 weeks in, and I am beginning to see some amazing things, as well as a few discouraging things. I am still teaching at Samuel Fels High School http://webgui.phila.k12.pa.us/schools/f/fels/ - and I am really enjoying it. I like our principal, the staff is fantastic, and I have amazing students.

3 comments:

Brimhalls said...

Darn tootin' I read it! I'll post on my blog if you post in yours. Deal? :)

UreTube said...

I'll read it too honey! :) ...

Brad Anderson said...

About time!